Monday, June 20, 2011

Qdoba - Alhambra, CA

Today was my last day of school, and it was time to say good-bye to my friends. We took pictures and had a party. However, it was soon time to go and start our summer vacations. I didn't want to leave school so early since we got out at 11:30, so I decided to stay after school to help some of my teachers clean their classrooms. I assisted my homeroom teacher for about an hour, and then I left to help my music teacher to clean out his classroom. After cleaning for about 45 minutes, some his other former students who were also helping out got hungry. Therefore, they decided to go to Qdoba Mexican Grill in Alhambra.


Here is the outside and the menu. When we entered, my music teacher told me that everything here was good, so I didn't need to worry about ordering anything gross. I end up getting a chicken quesadilla and sharing it with my friend since we had already eaten. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture because I didn't want to seem odd just randomly taking a picture of our food. However, this quesadilla was excellent. The melted cheese and chicken made this so yummy. I would get this again if I came back. My other friends got the grilled chicken nachos and the vegetarian burrito. It was nice having a late leisurely lunch with my friends. It was the perfect way to end the year and say good-bye to my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Your first restaurant review! Haha, I feel weird about taking photos of my food too. Sometimes when I am at a work function, I want to do so very badly but I resist. You are posting more. :)

    ReplyDelete