Monday, June 20, 2011

Another year over and done

Last Friday, I promoted from Junior High School. It was a great day for me, but it was also sad. I would be saying good-bye to my school and some of my friends. However, I am eager to see what high school has in store for me next year. As one chapter ends, another begins. I will always remember the memories and accomplishments I made this year.

During my school year, I achieved many things and at the end of the year, I was acknowledged for my actions. On Friday, I received an award for academic excellence. Today, I received two more trophies. One was for student of the year in language arts, while the other one was for being secretary of the National Junior Honors Society. It was a terrific year for me, and I shall always remember it. I can't wait to see what lies ahead.

1 comment: