Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Salty Egg

Salty Egg

Ingredients:
6 cups water
1 cup salt
1 teaspoon white wine
15 eggs

Directions:
1. Boil six cups of water with one cup of salt and one teaspoon of white wine.
2. Then, allow it cool.
3. Put about fifteen eggs into a leak-proof container and pour in the salt solution. (Make sure the container allows the salt solution to rise above all the eggs.)
4. Leave in the container for one month and five to ten days. After that time period, the eggs should be ready to eat.

Sorry, that my posting has not been very recent. I have a lot of stuff to do, and I don't always have time to go see what she's making. Often, the recipes are the same as the ones already posted, but there are still some that I can't get because she only makes them on the weekends.
Oh well. I'll try to keep up.

1 comment: