Thursday, November 11, 2010

A few weeks ago...

A few weeks ago, I finally turned in my solar system project. I presented it to my science class and brought it home with an A. It turned out better than I expected it to. I have failed to continue stargazing, but I hope to return to it during winter break. Hopefully, the sky won't be murky. I was hoping to see the lunar eclipse that is supposed to occur during the beginning of December. However, even though I am not looking up at the sky during the night, doesn't mean that I am not looking at the sky during the day. I have also been going into the garden lately to see how my marigolds have been doing. They seem to be just fine. At first, I only had one sad lonely flower all by itself. After some time pasted, they all just started popping up one by one. Now, there are lots of flowers, but I can tell that they are going to die soon because of all the cold weather.

This is my completed solar system project that I made for science class.
I took a picture of the sky one morning after it looked like it was going to rain the night before.
After it rained almost all day, we were lucky enough to see this beautiful rainbow in the sky.But what's this? A double rainbow! I'm not sure if you can see that well in this photo, but it's there.
This is the first marigold that bloomed.
After a few days, a couple more flowers bloomed.Now, there are lots of flowers. They are very pretty but unfortunately, one of my plants died as you can see in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment