Anyways, it is sad to say that my AP classes basically took over most of my life and left room for little else, but luckily, I was able to do some recreational reading.
Here is the list of books that I have read so far this year:
1. The Moon and More (Sarah Dessen)
2. Into the Wild (Jon Krakauer)
3. Insurgent (Veronica Roth)
4. The Fault in Our Stars (John Green)
5. If I Stay (Gayle Forman)
6. Graceling (Kristin Cashore)
7. The Great Gatsby (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
I know, it's a short list. It's hard to read for fun when you are busy taking notes on the Nixon administration... or was it the Ford administration? Anyways, I intend to get more reading done soon and maybe start doing some book reviews. Here is my summer in a nutshell. (There is one more thing I would like to add to the list, but we'll see if the stars align.)
Time to spend another magical summer watching the stars, reading, working, and of course, blogging.
|Image courtesy of bubblews.com|